A Good Night Sleep……Priceless
“She made it clear that one of her missions is to equip parents with the skills to be confident and capable when caring for their baby, which she did”. Valerie McDonough
Nancy is available for newborn and infant sleep consultations from two hours up to two weeks. Please see the below packages
Newborn ‘Masters’ Package $700 day
This package includes 3 days through 12 weeks around the clock instruction.
- You can start your experience with your newborn the easiest possible way. Become an empowered parent and the envy of your friends.
- Nancy will support you and your choices and can offer you some viable alternatives.
- She has 28 years of experience in guiding new parents with an easy-to-implement routine, help with breastfeeding, pumping, bottle feeding and formulas (Nancy is an expert in nutritional formulas for your baby. Not all formulas are nutritional or even safe for your child)
- Swaddling is of utmost importance and you will learn to be an expert in the art of little Houdinis.
- We will set up the nursery for the safety of your newborn and for your convenience.
- We will bathe the baby together doing both sponge baths and full baths.
- Nancy will teach you umbilical cord care and circumcision care.
- When the baby is asleep, and mom is up to it we will teach care up to three months of age.
- This package includes tech support of one call per day for the next four weeks.
- Not included is sleep training support. To teach sleep training after the two week in-home and four-week tech support is an additional charge.
Newborn ‘Elite’ Consultation: 2-3 hours $500
- This consultation is done when the baby is approximately 10 – 14 days old. It can be done for an infant up to 6 weeks.
- This includes everything you need to know about routines, scheduling, breast and bottle feeding, swaddling, reflux, colic or any questions you have.
- Sleep conditioning will be included but not “sleep training.”
- We will do a complete sleep/wake/feed cycle.
- Follow up tech support is for two weeks, unlimited support during business hours.
Daily Newborn Consultation:
You have your newborn home and you are lost. What do you do? You thought you knew what to do, now you are overwhelmed and frustrated. You may live in an area where help is not available to come to your home. You may not want someone to help you at night or during the day. I can help.
I will do an initial newborn consultation $500 and follow up with daily help. $50 a day gets you three 20 minute calls per day (paid weekly) I can guide you through any newborn issue. (non medical) Remember to hire someone to come in cost $35 hour or $1400 a week. This is a non evasive, less expensive way to have help-on-call.
This is available for day time help 9 am – 7 pm only.
Infant and Toddler Sleep – Phone Consultation or in home Consultation – $400 see below for explanation. This option is not available for overnight. See details below.
In-Home Sleep Training Support per night – $800 per night – minimum 3 nights. Nancy will come to your home and help you sleep train your child.*
- This is a total review of your baby/toddlers day and night time routine.
- A video review of your nursery.
- A 24-hour log review of your child’s activities and routine.
- You may be asked questions about diet and household environment.
- You will be given an updated schedule to follow for day and night
- Unlimited tech support for two weeks following the consultation.
- This process should take 3 – 10 days to complete. This process is possible if you do it yourself via the consultation or Nancy comes to your home and does the work.
- Your child should sleep 10 to 12 hours per night straight without waking you.